Saturday, June 20, 2009

Peter Generation

i want to change my blog skin, because my (8 year old?) cousin say my blog very scary.. but after 30 minutes of searching, i give up yo..
i had checked my previous 20 messages that i sent today (phone) and 19/20 of them consist of this word 'yo'


Today was great. folo up with ivan before the Zone F service. 4 types of ground , the stony , the sandy with a lot of rocks, the thorns , and the good soil. what am i? what are yours?
I suddenly remember the Zone F revival night. HE challenged me the price of the Arsenal Jersey . the one which i am about to save up to buy. So by end of the next month, YO! it gonna be amazing
ZOne F service is great. The Peter GEneration. after service Marcus and the rest joked and talked. Marcus Peter Tan. Denzel Peter Ng. Peter Tan Wen Cong. Edmund Peter Ching. =.= and a lot a lot more HAHA.

Work is tiring yo... Thursday and Friday got the experience of working in my father's office again. These 2 days kinda bored but energetic.Lots of paperwork. Get to see the plan of Sentosa Amusement Park Zone Egypt.
first 5 minutes of work. ENTHU
Next 10 minutes.SOSO
Next 20 minutes.Plug on the earpiece listen to some Songs.Liberty ROX!
Next 20 minutes.Take a biscuit from my bag and start chewing them
Next 5 hours.GO on until i finish these paperworks.
Thus next week gonna rest and take a rest before preparing for holiday
YAY. now i only OWN denzel money!!! (aaron wahahaha)

0 Comments: