Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Seize the day

Today talked to Nick Luo on some stuffs. He asked me what my dream was, and others stuffs.. Yea.. then it linked me back to this inspirational sentence. 'Seize the Day'.
Sometimes i just wonder how time flies..Those kindergarden days, those 3 or 4 room flats days all seem to flash by quickly. Really quickly, i had just grew from a innocent 5 years old children, to a 15 years old teenager , knowing the world is not as innocent as i used to thought. the world been revolving these few words 'money' and others like fame, power. God created money. thus money is not evil. yes. But the love for money is.
I stil love this world.because God created this world and me
Been very inspired these few days. Thus decided to post today. Yea
Live your days with life, not live your life with days. Great sentence yo!

0 Comments: