Saturday, July 25, 2009

Breakthrough of 7!

Today is just amazing!
Firstly, when my father dun allow me go CG, i was like kinda down.just looked at my previous post. gosh. Just settled down on the floor alone and talked for some time. (since i woke up at 7am)
Then i switched on the computer to blog and just then the phone rings.Gosh. My father say i can go CG! At 9.30am. the time CG was intended to start. i am like HAH! ^^ i rushed like i never rushed before.
Zone F service was exceptionally powerful! Lynette preached the same thing i was thinking , about someone just yesterday! about CG. Just hope that someone will received it into his heart, and me too. NO more Benchwarmer. I am not going to be like Bojinov of Man City now, Adam Morrison of LA Lakers. yea. Rise up. Just like what Evan Baxter of Evan Almighty is called to build the ark. Thats a funny movie. lol
YAY! today MSHS reached a breakthrough of 7! getting closer and closer to 10!

0 Comments: