Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PIMPLE

My pimple on my right cheek is killing me! it may burst and explode anytime now.
O level Chinese Oral today. Muhaha. Stumble a lot. Stammer a lot. Don't expect very high marks for today. But never mind. Though theres is no next time. i just know that HE will be watching me, guiding me. haha. i may not conquer this, but i will conquer others.
Next few days lots and lots of test . they are killing me too.
Imagine being killed by your big pimple and tests. LOL

Me:老师午安
(after lots of stammering on the reading passage)
Examiner:在理工学院里的学生打扮得很随便(拖鞋等),学校规定学生们不能穿拖鞋等等,请谈谈你的看法
Me:我对这个消息感触良多, 这个吗...talk crap...
Examiner:那你知道理工学院里的学生不可以穿校服的吗?
Me: (-.-) 不知道 (even though i noe)
Examiner: SHOCK dao! pause for a while..(.lol.) then talk...

DUn wan say le. wahaha

0 Comments: