Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Resist temptation

Just had this strangest dream today. I dreamt in my sleep that i had been offered cigarette and i accept it.(Its just a DREAM!) I smoked without lighter . It felt nice. That smoky feeling in my throat. Woke up from that weird dream. Realised the 'smoky' feeling is caused by my sore throat. I told my frens this strange dream. They think my brain had gone crazy. LOL
Then i just wonder and wonder today. Why did i had this dream? Some may think its just RANDOM. But i finally found the answer during quiet time. Fliped through my my prayer book and my bible. Saw one part in my prayer book about The Quicksand to TEmptation.
Luke 4:2 . Realised that i had been tempted by lots of stuff.. Tempted by laziness. Tempted by pride. And even tempted by Facebook. (LOL). knew that these temptations will sooner or later get mi into trouble. Must resist these temptations. Just like how i should resist these "cigarettes" and not enjoying these smoky feeling. lol. Who would enjoy sore throat?

0 Comments: