Friday, September 4, 2009

My testimony of my life. (shorten)

Life before that was quite boring, and sometimes I felt like a spectator and not a player in my life.
It all started in October 2008.I agreed to his invitation, which ended up helping me to “warm up” in this game of life. That day, I felt peace and joy.I loved the feeling.They made me feel welcome and comfortable.Life change.As I kept coming back, I grew in my convictions.I became stronger.The place became my home.I knew that I could not leave this place no matter what.I started to see a revival in my school.I have also caught the heart of serving.my life has been changed completely.I am not lazy anymore.I have a purpose in life. I live by faith and with convictions.My dream now is not just to lead,but to support.
Now, if you feel like you’re a spectator in life, I invite you to join the team today and lead a life of purpose and faith

0 Comments: