Friday, October 23, 2009

First day in LA

I am in LA!!!!
After like 20 hours of traveling on plane..
Finally reached.
So bored now.
Because now we are having free time to rest..
So gonna post

I realised during this 20 hours period
A lot of things can happen
While during the whole time im plane
Watched Sister keeper,Angel and Demons, and many more.
Listened to Ipod..
Ate breakfast, dinner, lunch..
Super jet lag man
Now in Usa date is still October 22...

Plus during the whole flight.
I was like thinking about everything
Yep. Everything
How everything went right
and
How everything went wrong..
And i think if both were to accumulate
on two different sides of weighing machine
It would just have balanced.

And you wouldn't believe..

  1. How thoughts can conquer your sleep
  2. How awaken i became after listening to the whole playlist of my praise and worship songs in Ipod, before dozing off after i switched off my Ipod .And the last song is Above all else.
  3. That it cost 9.50 USD to get internet access..For one day.

Time to close
Gonna to eat dinner in 1 hour time
Fast food!
I gonna get a breakthrough
53kg!!!

0 Comments: