Thursday, October 8, 2009

Flu

Man.. FLu and exams are realy making very sick..
Endure. One more day exam will be over and Flu too.
then Greater things are still there to be done. yea..

Past week made me
-felt so flowed with all things around me.
-felt so mercurial, out of control
-felt incarcerated inside this house

Flow? All the news i heard made me feel sad. Everywhere seems to be in crisis. Indonesia, Samoa, India, Vietnam...... like one week ever since i had this sorethroat all the disasters happened. Perdition happened. But we just had to learn to let this go. Made me feel that i have to shower. Shower the people you care with care. Shower the people you love with your mightiest love. Love is not just to receive. Love is also to give. Or else all may be too late. Someone may not get saved because of me.

Mercurial? Unsteady. The flu of mine seemed to be controlling my brain cells. I seemed like so blur. Almost forgotten to collect my fren biology paper today. But thankfully he handed me his paper with of course that word i am used to. Muhaha. But thats not the case, because of the medicine, super drowsy. So at night felt like fainting, but enduring to study. Little noises made me so irritated. Almost screamed. But never. My good sense of control saved me. Or else is like, suddenly screamed when they kindly told you to go sleep.. Later another ban.. but NEVER!! Unsteady fickling emotions will never good. Control is always greatly appreciated.

Incarcerated? STupid flu. Made me feel so trapped at home. Wanted to go out. But endure. this Saturday. I can make it.

But this stupid flu had helped me too. I don't need to go Malaysia tomoro. hahaha

0 Comments: