Saturday, October 3, 2009

Stupefying

Exams are good until now. So to say. Doing your exam in the hall is really a uphill task. The lights are so dim that if i were to close my eyes for a minute, i would just doze off.
But what really is the best is today. past 1 week sort of lost this vision and purpose in life. Whole mind is either just one big blank or persisting quandary. But after Transcendent Thursday, back to God again.
Then Zone F service today. At first can't because of my tuition teacher last minute change timing to 12.30pm, which sort of clashes with Zone F.. at first like wanted to give in to her request.. but thinking back Thursday, my conviction became stronger.
So I asked for a earlier timing...
In the end kena scolded and she said she wanted to quit me. Told me she is tired of my nonsense when it was her who changed the planned timing from yesterday to today. Well. I am tired of her nonsense too.
So today i had no tuition!
Then to listen to Dom preaching. Endurance. Superb! Its like so Woah.. A piece of jig saw puzzle fitting in perfectly to everyone empty hole.
Amazingos. Ready to conquer my life back again.

0 Comments: