Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back in Singapore

Blog briefly.
Back in Singapore. sigh~~~
i miss america. lol
i would live in Los Angeles if there is a chance
The house is like so big
Such a delightful place =)
But in the end, i will just have to admit
that Singapore is the best place for me..
Best.
sort of.
I don't like singapore's hot weather now.
I miss USA cool misty wind.haahaha
I will just need to adapt to the hot weather again

So today take 18 hours flight home
And its terrible.
Finally reached home.
Went for service.
THink that i can faint anytime
But i have the strength to endure
Actually its quite easy to endure
But hard to concentrate
In the end, thankfully
managed to absorb the sermon mostly
Reward: Impact

Time to sleep
I can faint anytime now.
During this whole period blogging
I almost fell asleep like 4/5 times!?
Power.=)
i shall treasure the memories.
and my sleep.

0 Comments: