Sunday, September 13, 2009

Holiday is ending!

HOliday is ending. How glad i am.=)
This holiday seems a bit meaningless. When holiday comes, it is supposed to be 'Freedom is here' . but it seems quite the opposite.
Well, the only awesome thing about holiday is stayovers. 09/09/09 is my first time stayover in church and its awesome! Overnight prayer meeting is ultra cool and thats my first time praying for 8 hours consecutively.=)
11/09/09. Terrorist attack. They force me to give up and quit this journey with Christ .But of course, i won't. It seems that they found out i went for overnight prayer meeting.LOL. But lost everything. My computer mouse, my Ipod, my handphone, my freedom. But i didn't lost you,God. I will not give up. =). Because i have fallen in love with you.
Though i sit in darkness, the Lord shall be my light - Micah 7:8

0 Comments: